Telephone 01799 610505

Purely Planning - building planning made simple and affordable

From concept to building planning application, Purely Planning offers homeowners and small builders a complete solution. Our straight-forward design, plan preparation and building planning application management service reflects the traditional route offered by architects. The difference? A substantial saving in cost, for the same service, because we specialise in building planning applications for home improvements and charge our clients a fixed fee agreed before we start.

The list of services offered by Purely Planning is shown below. It is simple and clearly priced - something that you will struggle to find elsewhere - and covers home extensions and alterations, orangeries, conservatories, garage conversions, outbuildings and 'change of window type' applications. On occasions when a request falls outside of our published services, we will tell you immediately so that your project stays on schedule.  

Project design

Plan preparation

Planning applications

Our service

All of our services start with a face-to-face consultation in your home to take measurements, consider the design and discuss any potential problems our consultant can see with your application. Having agreed a course of action, Purely Planning will create drawings of the proposed extension and prepare the building planning application paperwork. The completed application will then be submitted to the local Planning Officer, on your behalf, and we will monitor its progress through the approval process. 

Our design team has been submitting building planning applications for over 15 years and understand what is, and what is not, permissable. Over the years, we have consistently achieved a 90% success rate with our first application - the other 10% confirming that the planning office is working well and keeping us on our toes!  

If our first application is refused, Purely Planning will explain to you precisely why the proposed extension has been rejected and start immediately on a revised application.  The cost of the revised application will be met by Purely Planning and no additional costs will be charged to you.

Providing that the customer accepts any concerns raised, and recommendations offered, at the initial meeting with our consultant, Purely Planning are confident that building planning permission will be secured.   

Costs


Under Permitted/Lawful Development
 £500
 plus application costs


Under Planning Permission (Single Storey)
 £500 plus application costs


Under Planning Permission (Two Storey)
 £900 plus application costs


Retrospective Planning Permission 
 £500 plus application costs


Window Replacement for Listed Building/Article 4 properties
 £500 plus application costs


Current application costs: Permitted/Lawful £103. Planning permission £206.

All instructions include a home or site visit and all planning application costs

Purely Planning Limited
 Unit 21, Shire Hill, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3AQ 
Telephone: 01799 610505  E-mail: sales@purelyplanning.co.uk